LEARN TO SWIM IN 4 WEEKS FOR KIDS
Learn to swim to the edge of the pool without help by the end of the last lesson, guaranteed!
- Age 3+ in a good health
- Lessons are one-on-one and must be conducted a minimum of 3 times per week and 1 hour per student.
- If your child cannot perform our "Swim Lessons Hawaii Safety Sequence" after their lesson package, you'll get up to four more lessons for free.
To Kids category belongs infants and children from 4 to 9 years old.
Also we suggest PARENT+KID group lessons for children not older than 3 years.What do you need to now about this lessons?
- Lesson lasts less than 1 hour
- Parents are in the water with their baby/toddler in a group lesson format
- Must organize your own group of 4-10 parent/kid pairs
LEARN TO SWIM IN 4 WEEKS FOR ADULTS
- You should be in a good health
- All lessons are one on one and must be scheduled in advance to be conducted a minimum of three times per week for four consecutive weeks
- No reschedule is permitted
To Adults belongs people older than 10 years.What do you need to now about this lessons?
- 1 Hr or longer (add in 30 minute increments)
- Can be divided by up to 4 students
GROUP LESSONS FOR ADULTS
- People who are ages 10 or older are able to take lesson packages at the following price.
- The group should include 2-8 persons.
- Introduction class - $35 per student
- All pool entrance fees (if any) must be paid by customer when a third party pool is used for swim lessons
- A pool usage fee of $15 per hour will apply if using one of our contracted pools